Ultralit Flex PU40 Sealant 600ml
Ultralit Flex PU40 is one-component, medium-modulus polyurethane adhesive-sealant for multi-purpose use, which is curing by air moisture. It has excellent adhesion to most surfaces, forms flexible and durable joints. It can be used for bonding and sealing various building materials: concrete, wood, aluminum, galvanized and painted metal, plastic, glass, stone, ceramics, etc.
- Permanent elasticity.
- No shrinkage.
- Primeless adhesion to almost all substrates.
- Replaces rivets and mechanical fasteners.
- Excellent thixotropic properties.
- Has sound insulating properties, dampens vibration well.
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering.
- Can be painted over with most water-based paints.
- Complies with BS 6920 and can be used in contact with drinking water.
- Meets the requirements of VOC content specifications in LEED credit EQc4.1 “Low emitting products” of SCAQMD rule 1168.
ESTIMATED COVERAGE RATES
5mm 10mm 15mm 20mm 25mm 30mm 35mm
5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 15mm
Joint length /600ml
20m 10m 5m 3m 2m 1,3m 1,1m
Buy now, get next day